Complete the online form or download our full form and send it back to us at your earliest convenience
Memorandum of Agreement/Finance – 2023
1. Fees will be determined by Axis Learning and are binding on the parents/guardians of the enrolled pupil/s and
are payable to and recoverable by Axis Learning. Fees are payable per year, per term or monthly for 11 months.
2. A 10% discount benefit is offered for seclement of term tui/on fees. A 15% discount benefit is offered for set–
tlement of annual tui/on fees.
3. Fees are calculated and paid over an 11 MONTH period, excluding December.
4. Our Centres remain open for the full year and we only close in December. Lessons con/nue during all other
school holidays as per the normal schedule. Should you be away we request you to advise us so that we can
reschedule these missed lessons as catch ups.
5. Fees exclude op/onal exam prepara/on workshops/ NBT/ SAT workshops.
6. Fees are a monthly fee and are dependent on the op/ons chosen. Any addi/onal hours will be charged for over
and above the monthly fee at a rate of R520 per hour.
7. Monthly fees are billed on the 25th of each month and are paid in ADVANCE and must be paid by the 3rd day of
8. Siblings receive a discount on the tui/on fees.
9. A R450 enrolment fee is applicable for Science and Afrikaans and primary school maths.
10. A R1 050 enrolment fee is applicable for Gr 8 to Gr 12 Maths which includes the annual online registra/on fee for
our ‘You Can Do Maths’ program.
11. Workbooks will be given to all high school students. These workbooks cover the en/re years’ work. The work–
books will be charged with the first account. Gr 10-12 – R520 and Gr 6-9 – R450.
12. We require that students bring their own sta/onary, calculators and markers. No sharing will be allowed.
13. Axis Learning reserves the right to refuse access to the centre should any of the above payment op/ons not be
adhered to. The onus is on the parent/guardian/s to ensure that payments are made /meously.
14. In the event that the parents/guardians decide to cease the lessons, A ONE-MONTH WRITTEN NOTICE must be
given to the centre. The parents/guardians will be liable for any fees un/l the end of the no/ce period.
Please ini/al here ……………
15. All Guests/Visitors entering onto the Axis Learning property do so en/rely at their own risk. Right of Admission is
16. All guests/visitors agree to indemnify Axis Learning, its owners and employees and hold it blameless against acts
or omissions not directly or indirectly related to our gross negligence or acts and occurrences beyond our rea–
17. Axis Learning its owners and employees will not be held liable for any loss, thep, fire or damage to any personal
belongings. Axis Learning, its owners and employees, shall not be held liable for loss of life, bodily injury or dam–
age to or loss of property or vehicles parked at the The Station, Bryanston.
18. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to ensure that students acend all lessons. In the event that a les–
son cannot be acended, at least a 2 hours’ no/ce must be given, and it is the parent/guardian/s responsibility to
organise a make-up lesson at a suitable /me. If a lessons is missed without no/ce, the lesson is forfeited.